Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Birthday to YOU: 365 Hangers

Happy Friday everyone! Nick & I are off to NYC today to celebrate his 30th birthday (more on that later)...so as a present to YOU guys, instead of an outfit post, I thought I would talk about a new website that I am ALL about right now. I know, I know...you can be sad about not seeing my outfit later, because you will definitely want to hear about 365 Hangers. Y'all know I have a problem with spending too much of my hard earned money on clothes. I am just a sucker for nice, new, pretty, and unfortunately, expensive things. So when I heard about 365 Hangers and popped over to check it out, I was more than pleasantly surprised. It's an LA based company that provides HUGE (and I mean huge) discounts on women's designer labels. A Michael Kors dress for $45? Ummm...yes please! Nice, new AND cheap? That's what I'm talkin' about! They also use models of all different shapes and sizes to show the clothes, which totally helps you get a better idea of how something will look on YOU, and not a size 2 model. It's pretty fantastic - so you should definitely check it out if you get a sec. I'm excited because who knows, maybe now I can actually save up for a vacation with all the money I'll save by shopping there. Or buy Nick a birthday present. AWE-SOME!

Check it out: 365 Hangers

Oh and here are some items I'm LOVIN':

 
 
  
 



Have a fabulous weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'm loving so many of these looks.

    Have fun on your trip!

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete