Thursday, December 13, 2012

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday







Jeans: Gap Similar: here
Blouse: Madewell (here)
Sweater: Madewell Similar: here
Scarf: Gap Similar: here
Boots: Madewell (here)
Bag: J. Crew Factory
Necklace: Urban Outfitters Similar: here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. This sweater! Sometimes I feel like I can't wear something new until it debuts on the blog (I know, I have a problem)...so I wanted to show it to you guys ASAP. And now that I have, I might never take it off.
2. Owls. Fake owls actually, because real ones kind of freak me out if I'm being honest. But my little owl ornament is smiling back at me as I type this, and he looks so stinkin' cute I felt he needed a shout out :)
3. Holiday parties! We had or will have one every week lately and it's just so much fun to dress up, eat delicious holiday themed food, and get just tipsy enough so I can sing "All I Want For Christmas Is You" at the top of my lungs, and/or have dance parties with my girls.
4. Wrapping Christmas presents! Because that is what I'll be doing this weekend. While watching Christmas movies and/or rockin' out to Christmas tunes. Picking out wrapping paper is almost as important as picking out shoes to go with an outfit, don't you think?
5. Naps. Because I reallllllly want one right now :)

2 comments:

  1. Great sweater and snood!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your warms & fuzzies! I can't wait to wrap. I'm gonna get all my supplies, lock myself in my room, pop in a Christmas movie & wrap like crazy! Haha

    Flouncesandhubbub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete