1. Vans. I've seriously ordered 3 pairs so far...including these awesome slip ons in gold.
2. Madewell's new chambray. It's linen...and it's amazing.
3. Trips to Philly! We are headed down to Philly for the weekend to see some friends and to go to the Nova vs. Georgetown game. Goodness I love March and college bball.
4. Nick....because it's his birthday on Sunday, and he will be spending it driving back from Philly so that we can go see my friends and my alma mater play. Granted, my friends are his friends too now, and he also loves college bball...so the only real sacrifice is the driving part, but I'll be sure to buy him some delicious rest stop birthday McDonald's to celebrate on our way back.
5. Speaking of 3 & 4...number 5 has got to be road trips. Yes, the long hours of driving suck. But belting out 90s songs at the top of your lungs and having an excuse to eat McFlurries (or Shamrock shakes) certainly does not.
Dear Shirt: Yes I know, I know...another plaid shirt. But you are so perfectly light weight and Springy, and you compliment this reddish/orange hat so well...how could I possibly resist?
Dear Jeans: Hallelujah...Madewell came out with an ankle crop jean! What's that mean? 26" inseam people. AKA no need to hem to achieve that lusted after cool ankle look that tall people can rock so flawlessly.
Dear Hat: I so love that I can just throw you on in the mornings when I walk Aggie, and you hide my greasy hair and ghastly makeup free face. If only I changed out of my French bulldog print PJs...I would be good to go.
I'm hoping that graphic tees and sweaters don't become one of those things I come to regret wearing in a couple years...kind of like my velcro sneakers in the late 80s and scrunchies in the 90s. And even though I've heard that scrunchies are making a comeback...I must say, there is no way scrunchies will ever be as cool now as they were back in 3rd grade, amiright? And as for the velcro sneakers...well...I have no excuse as to why I ever thought it was OK to wear those.
1. This fabulous blue silk cami. Anything this color blue just makes me smile.
2. Ice cream sundaes. We've had some hot fudge, whipped cream and cherries lying around from our Valentine's day festivities, and I just can't help but overindulge in a nice ice cream sundae oh, once a day.
3. The P. Diddy & The Bad Boy Family station on Pandora. That station gets me pumped!
4. The new book I'm reading: Reconstructing Amelia, by Kimberly McCreight. I literally cannot wait to find out what happens...such a page turner!
5. The fact that March 1 is on Saturday...Spring is almost here people!! Get excited.
Dear Sweater: Can I get a helll yeah? Hell yeah for getting you on sale. And hell yeah for your fuzzy fuzziness...I love it!
Dear Jeans: Hands down, you are my new fave pair of bf jeans. And that's saying a lot since I do have quite a few pairs laying around. You are one of those things I want to buy another of, just to keep safe for when this current pair starts to go downhill.
Dear Shoes: I know it's probably a leeeetle too snowy to be wearing you just yet, however it was about 40 degrees today, and compared to the weather we've been having, well, that's like a heat wave. So I figured it was justified. Plus, you are kind of awesome.
Dear Hat: Obsessed. With you. I hope no one is sick of seeing me in baseball hats yet, because I'm pretty much in love. And I don't care who knows it :)