Thursday, May 31, 2012

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday





Blazer: Madewell (here)
Shorts: J. Crew (old) Similar: here
Shoes: Soludos (here)
Bag: Madewell (here)
Bracelets: Anthropologie
Necklace: J. Crew

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:
1. No Shower Happy Hour! I know I mentioned this last week - but I feel it deserves more attention, since it's one of my absolute fave things about the Jersey shore! Everyone trudges over from the beach (or if you're me, you actually break the rules and shower, then feel totally awkward/overdressed)... and proceeds to get REALLY drunk. There is a live band, double fisting (drinks), and this delicious concoction of sweet tea vodka and lemonade that can knock you on your butt - literally. Take it from me. Good times.
2. French fries. I can't tell you how many times I (over) indulged in french fries this weekend. OK, I can tell you, but I refuse to because the number is embarrassing.
3. Totally discovered the grown up version of Apples to Apples last weekend. Highly inappropriate - but it was SO hysterical I almost peed my pants a BUNCH of times.
4. Blazers + Shorts. I've been wanting to try out this combo for awhile now - but I've been scared due to the paleness of my legs. Luckily I decided to stop caring about that, and finally caved. And those pale guys (my legs)? Well they got more than enough color this past weekend at the shore. MORE than enough. Ouch.
5. Weekends alone? This one sounds pathetic, but the hubs will be away for a bachelor party this weekend, so I just have to embrace it! I plan on doing a little window shopping, reading by the Charles river, and maybe workin' on my horrible tan/burn lines. Oh, and watching lots of chick flicks/drinking wine/eating ice cream :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try blazers and shorts too! It looks amazing together! Loving your bag. Sweet tea vodka and lemonade definitely is dangerous but so good!

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete