Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sheer+black+dots






Blouse: Madewell Similar: here
Pants: Citizens of Humanity Similar: here
Boots: Forever 21 Similar: here
Necklace: Urban Outfitters Similar: here
Bag: J. Crew Similar: here

Black on black. What is it about an all black ensemble that makes a girl feel super chic?
Maybe I should be asking what it is about a see through polka dot blouse that makes a girl (ahem, me) think it's OK to wear in public on a bright and sunny day? Oops. At least I remembered to wear my nude colored bra. At least there's that.

See, blogging totally saved my butt on this one. Now I know I need to wear some sort of tank under this top if I'm going to be somewhere with good lighting. If I'm going to the club though...s'all good.


2 comments:

  1. I love all black looks and the top is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just can't go wrong with a polka dot top! Love the look :)

    ReplyDelete