Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Talk to my Outfit Tuesday





Dress: Anthropologie // similar
Shoes: ShoeMint // similar
Necklace: J. Crew // here
Clutch: J. Crew Factory // here

Dear Dress: I can't wait to wear you to my friend Erin's wedding this weekend. You will be perfect for shouting, wobbling, cupid shuffling and dropping it like it's hot.

Dear Shoes: We had a hot date last Friday...but it didn't last very long because hanging out with you made me a little cranky. So now that you're a bit more broken in, I hope that date night number 2 lasts a little bit longer. Otherwise there are gonna be some naked feet in a classy establishment this weekend.

Dear Clutch: Thanks for being the perfect pop of color to this already bright outfit. Some people might think you're a little over the top with everything else goin' on...but I think you are the cherry on top of this outfit. So much so that I might even take you onto the dance floor with me at the wedding :)

Linking up with Walking in Memphis in High Heels today for the Trend Spin link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment